Worship With Us
At St. Chrysostom’s, liturgical worship is at the heart of who we are as a people of faith. It is a time when our entire parish community gathers as one to celebrate the love of God made manifest in his Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, and it inspires and informs everything else we do as a community. All are encouraged to participate fully in worship services here, including Holy Eucharist; whoever you are and wherever you find yourself on the journey of faith you are welcome to receive the bread and wine made holy.
Join ON sundayS
- 7:30 AM – Valet parking for worshippers
- 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM – Holy Eucharist, Rite II, spoken (sanctuary)
- 8:30 AM through 12:15 PM – Fellowship & Coffee in the Cloister
- 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM – Nursery open for infants & toddlers
- 8:30 AM to 9:45 AM – Bible Study via Zoom or (312) 626-6799
- 9:00 AM to 10 AM – Children & Adult Formation
- 10:15 AM to 11:15 AM – Holy Eucharist, or Morning Prayer, Rite II, with organ, hymns, and choirs. Services are also broadcast live via YouTube.
St. Chrysostom’s has always placed great value on quality preaching, and we’re blessed with preachers who challenge and inspire us on a weekly basis as part of our Sunday worship. Please visit St. Chrys. YouTube page to listen to prior sermons.
Sacraments & Other Services
The sacraments are outward and visible signs of inward and spiritual grace, given by Christ as sure and certain means by which we receive that grace. Grace is God’s favor towards us, unearned and undeserved; by grace God forgives our sins, enlightens our minds, stirs our hearts, and strengthens our wills. The two great sacraments given by Christ to his Church are Holy Baptism and the Holy Eucharist. In addition, the Episcopal Church recognizes the sacramental nature of other rites, including Matrimony, Confirmation, and Ordination.